Authentic Samuel Smith Nonic Glass
Transport yourself directly to traditional English pub from the comfort of your home with this authentic Samuel Smith pint glass. This is an English style pint glass called a nonic glass in the trade. It has the Samuel Smith white rose logo printed on the front. It holds one imperial pint (which is 19.215 fluid ounces) and is marked on the back with PINT CE M11. The inside bottom of the glass has a laser etched nucleation point in the shape of the Samuel Smith flower. This detail helps your beer maintain a head with a consistent flow of carbonation that emanates from this etching. This authentic English pub glass will be the gem of your barware collection!
- Brewery: Samuel Smith Old Brewery
- Country of Origin: Tadcaster, North Yorkshire, England
- Glass Type: Nonic Imperial Pint
- Size: 20 oz glass marked at the imperial pint pour mark (19.215 oz).
- Dimensions: 6 inches high and 3 inches wide at the rim
- CO2 nucleation point at the inside bottom of the glass
About Samuel Smith's Old Brewery
Samuel Smiths is often referred to by just Sam Smith and is an iconic brand in the beer industry. The brewery was founded in 1758 in Tadcaster, England. Originally called John's Smith's brewery, it was renamed to its current name after being taken over by one of John's descendants. Brewing traditional English style lager and ales has propelled Sam Smiths into being one of England's best known beers.