Cool UFO and Meteor Ice Mould
What did the alien say to the beverage company? "Take me to your liter!"
While your ice cubes may not be able to tell you awful extraterrestrial jokes, they CAN rocket your drink into unexplored levels of chilly satisfaction. This fun, flying saucer and meteor ice cube mould will have the perfect amount of unidentifiable flying entertainment zooming into any occasion where drinks are appropriate. Adults and children-at-heart alike will smile and giggle at this space-bound novelty item, making them an out of this world conversation starter!
Making these spaceship and meteor ice cubes is as easy as 1-2-3. Fill the ice mould with water, put the mould into the freezer for a few hours, remove when frozen, then pop these amusing ice shapes into any beverage for some not-of-this-Earth fun! Repeat when all saucer and meteor ice cubes have been beamed into oblivion (melted away)!
- Ice mould makes Five (5) UFOs and six (6) meteors.
- Made from food safe, reusable silicone rubber.
- Mould can withstand temperatures of -58F to 446F.
- Ice mould is 8.5 inches wide x 4.25 inches tall.
- Sure to be an extraterrestrial hit at your next UFO convention!
- Genuine Fred and Friends product.