Authentic Kitzmann Brau Beer Glass
Enjoy a Kitzsmann Brau Weissebier (wheat beer) from this popular regional Germany brewery. Kitzmann Brau was founded in 1712 in Erlangen, Germany by Thomas Kitzmann. The Kitzmann brewery produces some of Bavaria's finest Weissbier including a portfolio of highly rated Hefeweizen, Helles, Urbock, Leichtes Weissbier and seasonal beers. The glass is made in Germany and the type of glass traditional used to serve wheat beers. The Kitzmann Brau logo is boldy printed on the fount. It stands 9 inches tall is perfect for enjoying all types of wheat beers including; Weizenbier, Hefeweizen, Weissbier, Kristallweizen, Dunkelweizen Weizenstarkbier and Weizenbock.
- Brewery: Kitzmann Brau
- Country of Origin: Germany
- Beer Glass Type: Weissbier or Wheat Beer Glass
- Size: .5 liter or 16 ounces
- Dimensions: 9 inches high and 3 inches wide at the rim
- Made from machine pressed glass