Gift Certificates Information and PolicesHow To Use A Gift Certificate
1. Once a gift certificate has been purchased, we will email you an unique code that can be used to redeem the gift certificate.
2. Visit our store and add items into your shopping cart.
3. Enter the code in the Apply Coupon box on the shopping cart page. This will display the Gift Certificate amount and the balance with the order.
Note: Gift certificates are valid for at least 7 years after the date of issuance. The order date for the gift certificate is the date of issuance.
Terms and Conditions
- Gift certificates are only redeemable at TrueBeer.com for the amount specified on the gift certificate.
- Discounts: Gift certificates may not be purchased with any sort of discount or coupon.
- Risk of Loss: The risk of loss and title for Gift Cards pass to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission to the purchaser, recipient or delivery to the carrier, whichever is applicable. If a gift card is lost please contact us immediately and we will attempt to cancel it and reissue you another one if it has not already been redeemed. You are solely responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission. If you have any questions, please contact us prior to purchase.
- Cash Value: Gift certificates may be used to purchase any and all items we sell, but are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- Any unused balance of the gift certificate will remain until redeemed or after 7 years after the date of issuance, whichever occurs first.
- If a purchase exceeds the amount listed on the gift certificate, the redeemer is responsible for paying the difference at time of purchase.
- TrueBeer.com reserves the right to immediately invalidate gift certificates, without notice, should it receive a credit card chargeback, returned check or other form of repudiated payment made towards the gift certificate.
- Fraudulently obtained gift cards: We reserve the right to close any customer accounts or request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained Gift Card is redeemed and/or used to make purchases on our web site.
- TrueBeer.com is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates.
- TrueBeer.com reserves the right to dishonor the gift certificate, if it reasonably believes the redeemer stole or is otherwise not the intended beneficiary of the purchaser.
- Gift certificates are not redeemable after the expiration date which is 7 years after the date of issuance.
- TrueBeer.com will replace a lost gift certificate if before its expiration date, provided the original gift certificate hasn't been redeemed and the replacement is issued to either the original purchaser or a verifiable recipient.
- TrueBeer.com reserves the right to contact gift certificate purchasers, or known recipients, to remind them of upcoming expiration dates.
- TrueBeer.com reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time in its sole discretion.
- TrueBeer.com is not responsible for emailed gift certificates that do not reach their intended recipient for reasons beyond its control. Bounced email is not monitored. Receipt of email cannot be verified.
Gift certificates, and this terms and conditions, are subject to and governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without reference to its principles of conflicts of law.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions should, for any reason, be held invalid or unenforceable in any respect, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be enforced to the full extent permitted by law. A court of competent jurisdiction is hereby empowered to modify the invalid or unenforceable provision to make it valid and enforceable.